.

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Personal growth Assignment Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 words

Personal growth - Assignment ExampleI would score myself a 7 prohibited of 10 when it comes to physical welfare consideration. I digest very few health issues for my age, I look young and radiant, and I rarely get a cold. I stomach everlastingly relied on natural remedies and good so I believe my diet pays me off with a better physical health. The only problem is that I have never had any form of exercise, so I believe it eject benefit me further.For my spiritual wellbeing, I would probably give myself a 6. I have recently come to understanding that it is possible to be spiritual and religious at the same time. I care about the welfare of others and I am compassionate. I scratch myself responsible for others as well and feel a connection to them. I try to send out loving and positive thoughts to everyone else.I would consider my psychological wellbeing to be a 5 out of 10. I care about others and am loyal, but I am incessantly worked up and stressed out. Under pressure, I los e my sense of relaxation and then struggle getting back to normal. For this reason, I believe that supposition and yoga can help me remove the stress from my daily routine and channel happy and positive thoughts in myself.After the assessment, I have put in meditation and exercises as essential goals for personal development. I will focus on strengths, toning and cardio-training three days a week for an hour. I will also hang on in meditation as an essential part of my life and carry out an early morning yoga session every day preferably out in my gardens. This will help me find outer peace, inner peace and mental health (Goenka, 2003). Spiritually, I would like to connect with my inner person and find a deeper meaning and purpose in my life.For physical wellbeing, I plan to exercise regularly on cardiovascular machines such as elliptical trainers and peak weights to reduce my body fat and increase my lean body mass. I will follow up my routine with a stretch

No comments:

Post a Comment